Our client, is a fast growing generic pharmacutical organization located in Mercer County, New Jersey is currently seeking a mission driven hands on Chief Financial Officer/Controller to join their finance team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decission-making that affects the company and will provide strategic financial input to senior management as well as being a hands on controller.
For immediate consideration please send your resume in word document to: email@example.com
location: Hightstown, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting process including general accounting, revenue recognition, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash management.
- Manage monthly financial statements and supporting schedules
- Perform monthly and quarterly balance sheet reserve analyses of government rebates (Medicaid, Tricare, Coverage GAP), including determining provisioning rates and ensuring quarterly state invoices are captured appropriately
- Consolidate gross-to-net accruals, including rebate programs, chargebacks reserves, returns reserves and other deductions for monthly reporting
- Review the monthly calculation of royalty and profit share accruals, including gross-to net accruals, and payments for alliance partner
- Provide explanations of revenue analysis, based on the multiple revenue streams and operational metrics
- Ensure financial results are presented consistently, accurately and meet all compliance standards including US GAAP.
- Liasie with internal and external audit Auditors
- Support Corporate decision making by ensuring key drivers of business performance are monitored, reported and understood
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing financial policies and procedures.
- Drive process improvements throughout the department to maximize efficiency
- Lead and develop the Accounting team to ensure that we provide a workplace where ideas are sought, considered and implemented to drive compliance and efficiencies.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and evaluating staff.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA necessary.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, must come out of generetic pharmacutical industry or Pharmacutical industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
For immediate consideration please send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.