Performs a variety of complex support duties for the CEO and provides administrative support to management and other departments, tackling tasks that have a dramatic effect on the success of a company.
location: Concord, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Job Tasks:
Education and Experience:
- Provides direct support to the CEO in all matters including, but not limited to, accounting, calendar management, client relations, organize meetings, record keeping, arrange travel plans, typing, event planning, prepare reports, processing expense reports and, take meeting minutes.
- Provides administrative support and assistance to company management, estimators and project managers including research, copying, drafting, proofreading, and typing documents. Acts as company archival liaison by planning and coordinating archival efforts with project managers and other administrative staff personnel to ensure proper removal and retention of project documents.
- Prepares job and sales proposals. Maintains completed and current project listings. Assists in the completion and delivery of pre-qualification documents. Ensure data is up-to-date for pre-qualifications.
- Performs marketing functions for job and sales proposals. Collaborates with project management, sales and estimating team members to ensure project information is up to date and accurately reflected in marketing materials.
- Responsible for taking and translating company-related meeting minutes and oversees virtual meeting accounts and setups for the company.
- Maintains scheduling for CEO and President or other staff members as appropriate; makes appointments as necessary based on their directives. Handles scheduling and related activities related to staff quarterly meetings including but not limited to setting up guest speakers, lunch, other. Plans and coordinates seasonal company-related activities and other events as scheduled.
- Handles all outside registration to events for management and schedules business flights and travel arrangements as necessary.
- Handles all printing services; ordering of business cards, stationary for company team.
- Provides backup assistance to answering main switchboard and greeting guests.
- Will performs other related duties of Executive Assistant.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Experience in Marketing
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required
Qualified and interested candidates please apply or send your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.