Our client is a multinational financial services company and one of the largest banks in the Unites States! Times are hectic right now but if you are looking for an opportunity in collections, we are actively hiring now! Training provided.
location: San Bernardino, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 1 Years
Will be responsible for 60 calls a day - due to workload; call volume is typically 35-40
The goal of calls is to build customer loyalty!
You will handle 3 types of Escrow calls:
- Payment calls - typical calls are how to make a payment or why did my payment go up or down/can you waive my late fee/ why didn't my payment process?
- Payoff calls - how to go about paying off my loan/Has my payoff posted or gone through?
- Might also take calls regarding: taxes, insurance, and explanation - Why have my taxes gone up? /How to I provide insurance information for my loan?/What will be my new rate with my tax increases?
- At least 1 year of customer service/ call center experience or entry level with an Internship
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
- Veterans and Bilingual applicants preferred
- Confident (on the phone to handle your mortgage)
- Looking for someone with personality that is eager to help customers resolve their issues
- We want candidates to Shine on the phone!
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.