Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support 2-3 Directors.
The ideal candidate will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Large offsite and onsite events and meetings
- General office duties as needed
- Possibility for space planning/desk assignment needs
- 4+ years of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
- BA/BS degree
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.