Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for an Accounts Receivable (AR) Manager
in Trinity, NC.
Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Trinity, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Maintain and build solid relationships with staff, vendors, corporate teams, field locations and management
- Assists in monitoring, tracking and enforcing department policies, procedures and goals while identifying inefficiencies and propose, develop and document new concepts and procedures.
- Daily review of collection reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and reduce collection cycle times (DSO) where possible.
- Ensure all processes are handled in accordance with applicable SOX controls, accounting and collection standards and policies; as well as collect and organize support documentation for external and internal audit requests as needed
- Appropriately escalates barriers, issues and risks to meeting timelines and deliverables
- Compiles data, conduct statistical and analytical studies of billing volume, dollars billed, payments received, bills outstanding, and preparing regular and special reports for review in planning and evaluating department objectives.
- Maintains project schedule and implement process improvements; including overseeing the development of project plans, testing, training and deployment as well as escalates any conflicts or potential issues with the completion of dates and milestones. Monitors project's risks.
- Develops business insights based on analysis of results and communicates key findings to various members of management to facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Develops polished executive-level presentations; may be required to deliver the information to internal business associates and external clients in a clear and concise fashion.
- Prepares and summarize statistical monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports
- Work with staff to prioritize work and ensure staff is trained on policy and procedure. Ensure work is accurate and is being processed in a timely manner and in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance to ensure duties are properly performed and employees are working towards common business goals. This will include providing timely coaching and preparation of the annual performance evaluations.
- Keep abreast of latest industry techniques, methods, current trends and practices in field of expertise.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance or a related discipline required
- 5 years' proven experience in Accounts Receivable, Collections, & Customer Service
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- 3+ years of experience in special projects and process improvements required
- Strong leadership skills with ability to guide and motivate their team, handle and delegate responsibilities, listen to feedback, and have the flexibility to solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to the gain confidence and cooperation of others; must be able to interact with individuals of varying levels, abilities and locations.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good critical thinking skills and exercise sound judgment
- Strong work ethic with an ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Ability to work in teams across international borders
- Innovative, forward-thinking and results driven
skills: A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.