Randstad Professionals has a great opportunity with a major financial institution Required:
- 5+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Minimum of bachelors degree in accounting or finance required, masters preferred
- Knowledge of accounting for basic financial products
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Will be responsible for soliciting or accepting orders to buy or sell futures contracts, options on futures, retail off-exchange forex contracts or swaps, and accepts money or other assets from customers to support such orders.
- Collecting margin from customers
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of experience in accounting and finance or related field, with a preference given to candidates with experience in derivatives or futures clearing
If your background experience matches the job requirements please apply and a Randstad Staffing Manager will reach out to discuss your qualifications.
skills: Derivatives, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.