Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area.
This position will start remotely until further notice.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Exchange for Related Position (EFRP) Entry experience
- Experience with futures, clearing derivatives, coefficient of variation (CV)
- Software that could be useful but not required: Clear port - CME Direct - Clear Vision - GMI (Books & Records system) - ICE - OCC - Eurex
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $20.04 - 25.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for performing assigned analyses and projects to solve a variety of business issues for a department or functional area.
- Performs analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, etc.; summarizes and presents findings to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, compliance, etc.
- Works with users to define business requirements and analytical needs; identifies and recommends potential data sources; compiles/mines data from a variety sources; Responds to requests for specific, customized reports.
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies.
- May partner with technology group.
- 3+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Bachelors degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.