The Accounting Manager will join a growing team and will be responsible for month, quarter and year end, full general ledger preparation, 2 direct reports and working alongside the Vice President for audit preparation and forecasts/financials.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- General ledger preparation, ensuring timely month-end process
- Supervision of 2 full time accountants
- Forecasting and financial reporting
- Year-end audit preparation alongside Vice President
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Accounting with 5+ years of experience in accounting, 2+ years in supervisory role
- Must be independent and flexible with working remote indefinitely
- CPA preferred but not required
- Sage or MAS software highly desired
For confidential consideration please email Cherie.Owen@randstadusa.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.