Do you have experience working in public accounting?
Does a small closely knit office sound like a nice environment?
Want to do interesting work, but also have a great work life balance? This strong brand and longstanding local CPA firm has a closely knit team and 'family' environment, there's a great work/life balance. They have a large and diversified client base with assets in the multi-billions.
- Company strongly focuses on employee training and development and investment into technology. Annual salary between $75K-$80K, 100% Paid Healthcare, Dental & Vision!
location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting data in a variety of areas.
- Plan, conduct and finalizing audits for a wide range of clients in nonprofit, high-net-worth individuals, and including employee benefit plans.
- Preparing state and federal tax return filings.
- General advisory and accounting services to help assist clients.
- BA or BS in Accounting
- 2+ years' experience in Accounting or Audit
- Aptitude developing working knowledge of accounting software and systems.
- Strong organization, communication and ability to work collaboratively.
skills: Financial Statements, Financial Audit, Audit - External, Non profit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.