This is an opportunity to lead a team, and work in a highly visible role driving the firm's values and culture of commitment, collaboration, excellence, honesty, integrity, respect for others and trust. Be responsible for managing accounts payable and receivable and lease administration teams.
- Compensation from $75K - $80K annually, great company culture, dynamic real estate investments that brings a really engaging environment and group of individuals.
location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Lead and coach a team of Staff Accountants.
- Manage key vendor relationships and interface with external stakeholders.
- Maintains procedures and policies, standard processes and procedures for accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Implement and monitor accurate processes and timely completion of monthly bank reconciliations, tenant invoicing tenant statements, payables, investor distributions, mortgages, utility payment, real estate taxes, insurance, and maintaining vendors in MRI.
- Review and maintain Accounts Payable checklists for investor distributions, mortgages, utility payments, real estate taxes, insurance, and other critical payments as assigned.
- Reviews the Weekly Summary Report and serves as a backup to prepare it.
- Serves as a backup for the Weekly and Utility Check Runs.
- Significant support in ad hoc special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years' experience in accounting leadership role.
- MRI or real estate accounting software experience preferred.
- Creative and strong problem solving, negotiating and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of leadership, managing and building teams.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- High level of integrity and dependability with strong sense of urgency and results oriented.
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Analysis, AP, AR, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, A/P Review, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.