Are you a talented HR Professional with a specialty in QA/Compliance? If so, this may be the next exciting opportunity for you!
A fast growing technology/social media company is seeking an HR Compliance Analyst to join their HR Compliance and Data Privacy team.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 51 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Complete review and preparation of compliance related data in support of global government reporting obligations
- Reconcile and QA multiple reports and large data sets for accuracy and completion
- Produce and customize global headcount and worker type/status reports for different use cases across all pillars of People Compliance & Data Privacy team
- Manage confidential reporting related to sensitive data reporting obligations
- Support pillars in dashboard development and management
- Develop and maintain quarterly Insights & Status report for stakeholders
- A successful candidate will have a strong analytical background working with confidential HR related data as well as project-management skills. This role will be part of the team responsible for HR risk mitigation, data privacy and proactive internal compliance consulting.
- QA and manipulation skills
- Ability to interpret data into insight
- Dashboarding experience
- 4+ years of experience required
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Excel, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.