Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company in Glenview, IL, is looking for a business and operations manager to join the team!
location: Northbrook, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The Business and Operations Manager is responsible for managing activities related to business and operations processes and systems utilized by Data Science (DS), including processes and systems related to budget and contracts management, training, resource management, departmental information sites, metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs). Key responsibilities include
- Systems and Process Management.
- Management and subject matter expert (SME) role for ARIBA related activities, including coordination and when necessary preparation and maintenance of myContract and myBuy requests.
- Management of the invoice review process to ensure a timely turnaround and approval by the relevant stakeholders.
- Preparation and maintenance of reports for DS service provider assignments, resource forecast and planning.
- Maintenance of metrics and KPI reports for DS.
- Preparation and maintenance DS Business and Operations Management specific instructions/guidance documentation and trackers.
- Primary point of contact for questions related to status of service provider contracts, incl. follow-up and tracking of finalization and signature status.
- Management of service provider staff on/off boarding onto systems and escalation of service provider systems / access related issues.
- Project management support for DS general development and non-drug projects.
- Supporting preparation and response to audits and inspections.
- Maintenance of DS SharePoint and intranet sites.
- Coordination and facilitation of meetings, incl. agenda preparation, minutes taking and action log maintenance.
- Close collaboration with Quality and Process Operations Strategy (QPOS) and Learning Management System (LMS) Training team on DS training assignments, maintenance of the training curricula and service
- Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management/coordination.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in CRO or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of R&D service outsourcing, contracting and invoicing processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
Please send resumes to Stacey
if you are interested!
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.