job summary: Now Hiring: Annual Enrollment Project Manager
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!!
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 25.80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Specific Duties:
- Managing the translation/reproduction of annual enrollment and member communications into multiple languages and formats
- Review translated materials
- Assist in the translation and edition of multiple materials
- Work with various vendors to produce quality translated materials
qualifications: Must have qualifications/experience:
- 2+ years of proven professional project management experience
- Manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Minnetonka, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann email@example.com
skills: Project Management, Excel, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.