Part-time Marketing Associate needed for national healthcare organization in the Philadelphia area. This is an immediate opportunity - 8 month contract role!
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Associate is to support a group of sales reps with digital campaign set-up and optimization (banner ads, eNewsletters, 3rd Party eMails, eTOCs and online supplement sponsorships) to ensure that they are achieving delivery and campaign objectives.
The Marketing Associate will collaborate with other Digital Ad Coordinators, Sales Reps., Sales Directors, Publishers, Digital Marketing and Advertisers (agency and client). This includes but is not limited to troubleshooting HTML code and digital ad tags for digital creative, monitoring and optimizing digital campaigns, post-campaign report generation and metrics analysis.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am-5pm
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
Marketing associate will be responsible for the following Essential Duties:
- Marketing associate will use Google Ad Manager 360 to set-up, monitor and optimize digital campaigns daily to ensure they are achieving the campaign's delivery and performance objectives
- Marketing associate to work in Salesforce to approve, revise, reject & track orders.
- Marketing Associate will communicate with Sales Reps and clients about sales orders, outstanding/late creatives, screen shots and campaign reporting
- Uses Google Ad Manager 360 to set-up, monitor and optimize digital campaigns daily to ensure they are achieving the campaign's delivery and performance objectives
- Works closely with the sales, finance, technology and digital Marketing teams to ensure that campaigns are set-up correctly, on-time and billed correctly
- Meets and communicates frequently with sales reps and teams to review optimization adjustments that have been made to the campaign
- Communicates with advertisers and ad agencies to ensure successful campaign delivery and resolve campaign optimization and delivery issues and questions
- Manage and optimize monetizable digital inventory availability across sites and audiences
- Conducts month end campaign closing and reconciliation reporting for the Billing Dept.
- Supports the sales managers and sales reps as needed with campaign reporting analysis and client's digital inquiries
- Person must be very organized and able to work in a very fast paced sales environment
- Knowledge of 3rd and 4th party ad tags and HTML
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel and Outlook Person
- 3+ years of experience working with the ad serving program DFP (AKA: Google Ad Manager 360). - 2+ years of experience working with SalesForce.com
- Knowledge of 3rd and 4th party ad tags
skills: Excel, SalesForce.com, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.