Order Processing Rep II
Order Processor Representative needed for immediate opportunity in the Dallas Texas area.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
Order Processor will be responsible but limited to the following:
· Order Processor will develop strong relationships with internal/external customers, vendors and jurisdictional agencies
· Order Processor will perform searches, document retrieval, document preparation and execution, filings and/or recordings at all jurisdictional levels
· Order Processor assist internal/external customers and/or vendors with order fulfillment and problem resolution
· Order Processor understand, demonstrate, and explain client's service offerings, procedures, processes, methodologies and delivery options as well as jurisdictional requirements to customers, team members and/or vendors
· Make well informed and timely decisions to meet client expectations and requirements
· Make recommendations on how to improve customer satisfaction, customer retention, efficiency, revenue growth, cost savings and financial results
· Challenge existing procedures and processes regarding the delivery of services, service offerings, and make recommendations to enhance and improve upon them with the objective of increasing team efficiencies and making overall improvements to customer and employee satisfaction.
· Assist customers, team members and/or vendors with training on all products, jurisdictional requirements and company databases using a consultative approach.
· Associate's degree from an accredited college/university preferred and/or a minimum of one year of customer service experience in a fast paced, multi-functional customer focused environment
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel and Outlook along with excellent data entry skills
· Effective written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to manage and prioritize demands from multiple sources, external and internal
· Ability to multitask and demonstrate ability to problem solve
· Excellent analytical, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
· Ability to work overtime as needed
skills: MS Outlook, Excel, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.