job summary: Are you a detail oriented Financial Analyst who is looking for your next exciting opportunity? If so, this may be the right position for you!
A Fortune 10 Healthcare Company is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst
to join their team. The ideal candidate needs to have a strong financial acumen and analytic skills, Initiative driven, Accountable and willing to step up to challenging tasks. This is a 6 to 8 month project. This is a Remote position but the candidate must be located in one of the following locations: Atlanta, GA, Pittsburg, PA, Moon Township, PA, Columbus, OH or Las Colinas, TX.
The Senior Financial Analyst
will be responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
This position is open because of a recent acquisition, and a growing need to develop processes for that business which had few processes and minimal finance/accounting support. Integration requirements have grown as we've learned more about the business and we need a full-time dedicated resource for at least 6 months to accelerate the process development and standardization.
location: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Role will be working to create and prepare reports for both Finance and Accounting teams to assist in month-end close and forecast processes.
- Will also help develop reporting for tracking key business objectives.
- Book some journal entries, perform balance sheet account reconciliations, review ERP entries for reasonableness and completeness.
- Responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, operating forecasts, etc.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance, and impact of governmental requirements.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
Click to Apply
- MBA preferred in finance or related field or equivalent experience.
- Skills needed: Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, Forecasting, Accounting experience (Big 4 experience a plus), Account Reconciliations.
- 4+ years accounting and finance experience
- Must have strong financial acumen and analytic skills, Initiative driven, Accountable
- Advanced MS office skills
- SAP/BPC system knowledge a plus
skills: Account Reconciliation, Financial Analysis, Analysis, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.