Do you have current or past experience working in a Big 4 Public Accounting firm?
Have you had a mix of local Corporate Tax (ASC 740) and International Tax?
- Multi-billion dollar international MNC publicly traded company in software and healthcare.
- Drive the team and corporate tax return; develop and implement tax planning strategies, and calculation of the company's tax provision under ASC740.
- Competitive salary from $125K-$150K, 3% 401k match, 15% bonus, paid paternity, adoption assistance and ability to be fully remote with minimal travel!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Preparation and review of US, State, and International Tax returns and forms, and preparation of quarterly estimated income tax payments and extensions for federal and state income taxes
- Maintain OneSource Tax Provision (OTP) set-up, rollover, adjustments, and trial balance import
- Assistance with calculation of annual and quarterly global effective tax rate, cash tax forecast, deferred taxes and taxes payable in accordance with ASC 740 including APB 23, FIN 48, 163(j)
- Support the tax planning initiatives and merger and acquisition activity as needed
- Prepare, distribute, and monitor income tax package information for worldwide subsidiaries
- Identifying withholding tax/treaties, tracking of withholding taxes on cross border transactions
- Prepare responses to IRS and tax authorities to manage audits, including IDR's and NOPA's
- Tax research, modeling and analysis, current on tax developments - e.g. Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Preparation and research into complex tax credits and book to tax adjustments
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; and CPA certified preferred
- 7-15+ years relevant tax experience in public accounting or industry, Big 4 preferred
- Experience in accounting for income taxes under ASC 740
- Superior organization skills, extremely detailed oriented, fast-paced, deadline-oriented & team-orientated environment, and ability to problem solve
- Strong knowledge in tax and accounting, and ability to research and propose resolutions
skills: Tax Research, TAX, Corporate Tax, Federal Tax, International Tax, Income Tax, Tax Planning, FIN 48, tax audit, Corporate Tax-International, Tax Provision, $1 - 2 billion, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.