Randstad's client, a healthcare company located in Central San Diego, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of public accounting experience, a strong GL accounting background, and is looking for a fast-paced hybrid role that balances both accounting and finance with a tenured team.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Assist with month end close- propose journal entries, reconciliations, and bank deposits
- Update financial statements, schedules, reporting tools, and provide financial data for planning and forecasting
- Facilitate and lead the annual budget process
- Performs special projects mainly around process improvements and ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- 3+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Large ERP knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
Click to apply now or submit your application through our Candidate Portal
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Analysis, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Accruals, Fixed Assets, SEC Reporting, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Month-End Close, Sarbanes-Oxley, capital expenditures, Year End Close, SOX, Financial Reporting - Internal, Audit - External, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.