The Assistant Controller will support all aspects of accounting including full cycle accounting, close process, intercompany accounting, and financial reporting. The ideal candidate will have experience supervisory experience, and the ability to complete stand-alone accounting projects.
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage the monthly close process, assist with internal and external reporting, and financial statement review
- Develop, maintain, and improve internal financial controls
- Deep understanding of GAAP
- General ledger review, adjustments, and process control
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- At least 5+ years' experience in accounting leadership with supervisory experience
- Proficient in multiple financial software systems
Click to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume, or call 401.824.0221 to express interest and discuss your qualifications. Interviews are taking place next week!
skills: Internal Controls, GAAP, Month-End Close, SOX, Statutory Accounting, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.