Do you have a background in Insurance and have strong administrative skills? If so, this may be the next opportunity for you!
An exciting Global Insurance Company located in Nashville is seeking an Assistant Licensing Specialist to join their team! This person will responsible for managing Entity insurance licenses, and will provide information and instructions related to procedures, processing license applications and providing answers and directions to Retail Offices regarding regulations.
This position will start of remotely, but then transition back onsite in Nashville once the offices re-open. At that point, the candidate will work 3 days remotely, and 2 days onsite per week.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $22.00 - 22.72 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Obtains, completes and submits initial and renewal license applications for resident and non-resident states.
- Acquires required supporting documents for applications and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Stays on top of all government regulations related to issuing, obtaining and maintaining licenses.
- Manage designated responsible producer affiliations based on state guidelines.
- Updates and maintains licensing data in department/company databases.
- Guides employees on how to obtain required insurance licenses and coordinate classes for employees to prepare for their exams to obtain these licenses.
- Pay fees not processed through PCRM (WTW Licensing system) via check request or purchasing card.
- Tracks and reallocates fees.
- Communicates with licensees and offices on relevant issues.
- Follows escalation procedures for licensee non-compliance.
- Assists and provides status on Licensing projects and clean-up.
- Manages name, address, employer, and demographic history with state departments of insurance.
- Follows established standing operating procedures for all licensing processes.
- Responsible for all associate and entity licenses for a particular WTW region.
- Provides superior levels of customer service to retail offices and internal team members.
- Participates in all staff calls and huddles.
- Ensure tasks are never overdue by 2 business days.
- Serves as subject matter expert for Licensing.
- 1-2 years of insurance experience required (Property & Casualty, Life Accident & Health, Personal Lines, Surplus Lines, etc.).
- Accounting background and/or experience working in banking strongly preferred. Insurance administrative background also preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills utilizing Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to maintain 98% quality rating or higher on all tasks.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Superb attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Insurance Claim Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.