Senior Accountant will be responsible for general ledger management, account reconciliation, and month-end close, bank reconciliations. Will be assisting the Controller and CFO in other duties as assigned.
location: Edison, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly closing general ledger entries
- Assist the Controller with activities related to annual audit
- Reconcile bank accounts and prepare related journal entries
- Assist with sales tax reporting process
- Assist with month end
- Assist with acquisitions and intercompany transactions
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; CPA or going for CPA a plus
- Public Accounting experience is a plus
- 4-8 years accounting experience with a multi-location company
- General knowledge and understanding of accounting standards in accordance with GAAP.
- Familiarity with Netsuite is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
skills: General Ledger, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.