Act as Financial liaison with Finance and other Divisions. Provide financial information to the organization by maintaining and reconciling accounts.
location: Cedar Knolls, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Analyze client reports, compile and submit financial information for review; summarize financial status for management
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Credit Card Reconciliation/Management of Cards
- Travel Reconciliation
- Manage Vendor Invoices
- Project Reconciliation
- Vendor Payments
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years' experience
- Attention to Detail, Time Management, Results Driven, Deadline-Oriented, Analyzing Information, Objectivity
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a must, knowledge of QuickBooks a plus.
skills: General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.