The Finance Coordinator is responsible for accurately maintaining the financial records. Manage the data entry and check cutting process for the Meeting Planning Department. Provide financial information to the organization by maintaining and reconciling accounts.
location: Monroe Township, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Summarizes current financial status by analyzing client reports; compiling and submitting financial information for review.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of Excel is a must, knowledge of Quickbooks a plus.
skills: Excel, Quickbooks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.