This is a Network Real Estate Admin role that will provide integral administrative support to both the real estate and environmental teams.
location: Folsom, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsibilities include processing lease amendments and lease renewals through Fuze, ensuring we obtain the proper approvals management and territory approvals for signature, packaging hard copies.
- Management of the Northern California/NV property management mailbox, creating trouble tickets, and making assignments to our property management team. Completing environmental review and data integrity tasks, researching landlord payment discrepancies in PeopleSoft, and Netsites.
- Tracking and processing hundreds of EH&S government invoices per month, and entering HAZMAT information into the California Environmental Reporting System (CERS).
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Must be well organized
- Must have experience using Excel and creating reports
- Must be detailed oriented
- 3-5 Years of experience
skills: Business Continuity Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.