Our client North of Boston has an immediate need for a Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager is a Direct Hire position with a company that's growing exponentially.
This Accounting Manager will oversee a team responsible for timely and accurately accounting and financial reporting for an assigned division..
location: Wakefield, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Train, motivate and develop staff of accountants tasked with timely and accurate accounting process, fiscal close, determining complex revenue issues, and consolidating financials
- Prepare reconciliations and detailed analysis
- Quarterly reports for accuracy
- Continuously improving policies and procedures; implement controls
- Ensure SOX compliance
- Provide guidance to ensure accurate accounting of revenue
- Coordinate with auditors (internal, external)
Ideal candidate will have
- 4 year degree in Accounting or finance
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting or publicly traded company
- Prior staff management, development
- Ability and knowledge to deal with complex technical accounting issues
- ERP Systems
skills: Accruals, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.