Are you a talented Loan Processor with Loan Origination experience? Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity?
A Fortune 500 Financial Services Company is seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor to join their team in Irving, TX. This position will be onsite.
The Loan Processor will be responsible for reviewing new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepares and sends out all pertinent regulatory compliance disclosures for single family 1-4 properties.
- Works in a team environment gathering outstanding conditions and upon receipt performs analysis and prepares files for closing documents.
- Provides support to the Residential Lending Officer, underwriting and documentation and closing departments.
- Assists supervisor and underwriting area in pipeline planning.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience.
- 5-7 years of loan processing experience in a mortgage banking company or related financial institution required.
- 5-7 years of experience working with FNMA/FHLMC guidelines and standard industry guidelines required.
- 5-7 years of experience of state and federal lending regulations (e.g. Respa, Reg Z, Ecoa, State Fair Lending) required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Bank personnel, customers, and outside agencies in both verbal\written form.
- Computer literate with experience using, Word and industry standard mortgage software, preferably InterLink E3.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.