Our client in the escrow industry is looking to add a Floating Escrow Officer to the team that will be responsible for filling in for employees that are out sick, on maternity leave and are on vacation in the Los Angeles County. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to be hired on full time in 3-6 months.
location: Glendale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 5 Years
- Travel to various offices to help provide support in the absence of the escrow officers or escrow assistant
- Execute all types of escrows inclusive of resale, refinance, REO, foreclosures and short sale transactions
- Evaluating escrow team's performance annually, counseling for performance improvement and career development of escrow team
- Maintain a minimum monthly volume of $15,000 in escrow fees per team member on unit
- Types escrows and primary amendments
- Prepares estimated closing statements for buyer and seller
- Must have 5+ years of experience
- Tech savvy
- Willing to travel
skills: Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.