A large, international Seymour area manufacturing company has a newly created position for a Corporate Accountant. The Corporate Accountant will be responsible for handling different aspects of the Accounting function, including month-end close and financial reporting.
location: Oxford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Prepare monthly journal entries
Analyze consolidated financial statements
- Participate in month-end close
- Reconcile GL accounts
- Assist in preparing financial reports
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with preparing SEC documents
- Provide support for audits.
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- BS in Accounting
- 2-3 years of accounting experience, or financial analysis
- Experience in a public company with exposure to SEC reporting preferred.
- Hard working, self-motivated and willing to learn.
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.