Accounts Payable Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for various Accounts Payable Coordinator roles in the Jacksonville location who have previous experience processing full cycle AP. These are temporary opportunities with the potential to convert permanent for the right candidate.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
A typical day entails, but is not limited to, the following:
- Match, batch, code and process over 50 invoices per day
- Full responsibility of refunds, wire transfers, & check requests
- Resolve & reconcile invoice issues and audit accounts for accuracy
- Research statements and field calls and questions from vendors
- Support the month-close, ad-hoc projects and/or tasks
- Assist with the annual audit process and 1099's
- Handle vendor questions and/or issues regarding payments
- 2+ years' experience in an Accounts Payable role
- SAP, JD Edwards, or Oracle experience is highly desirable but not a must
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Professional presentation, communication skills and demeanor
- Reliable, responsible, flexible and adaptable
- Eager, dedicated, and customer-service focused
- Detail-oriented, problem-solver, ability to think outside-the-box, accurate, and the ability to learn new tasks quickly.
Randstad Professionals offers access to affordable medical and prescription plans during the temporary portion of your assignment!
APPLY Today! For questions or more information, please email Kayla Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.