Calculations Analyst - Actuarial background a plus!
- Manage individual participant requests as well as plan level data processing and analysis.
- Complete and peer review pension calculations for plan participants who are initiating their retirement benefit.
- Review Plan Documents to assist with research and build plan specific knowledge
- Create or modify calculation programs in order to respect the provisions of the relevant plans, laws and administrative procedures
- Apply analysis skills in data analysis, trouble shooting, pension calculation logic, and business requirements development
- Act as a subject matter expert for clients benefit calculations and other administration processes.
- Assist with the testing of the system according to plan provisions and administrative requirements.
- May be involved in various special projects, including plan termination, vested term cashouts, implementation of new plan provisions, etc.
location: Norwood, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- BA/BS degree - Math or Economics major strongly preferred
- Proven analytical skills
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Self-motivated, fast learner, quality conscious, committed to deadlines
- Strong teamwork skills combined with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This is a great opportunity for someone who truly likes to work with people and numbers! Please contact Christina today at 401.824.0228 or email@example.com to find out more and set up your interview!
skills: Benefit Administration, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan), Benefit Cost Containment, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.