Randstad Strategic Accounts has an excellent opportunity to work in a top tier bank in the financial industry.
We are looking for an Agile coach with experience directly related to Data Transformation.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for establishing disciplined, effective agile teams which embrace and exhibit the agile mindset, by instructing the team or teams in agile principles and practices.
- Effectively leverages and combines different industry standard scaling concepts to specific business problems in a manner that best supports scaled agile values and principles.
- Responsible for guiding teams on the first principle of Agile Coaching to deliver working software.
- Using domain knowledge, offers credible guidance to begin pipeline and team process, structure work, create value streams, and start/growth of scaling activities.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with multiple levels of managers, and steering committees with a focus on scaling agile within an organization or line of business.
- Helps leaders understand associated continuous delivery implications and the structure required to sufficiently support the software.
- Fosters maturation of agile mindset by asking powerful questions focusing on scaled program planning, scrum-of-scrums, identification of cross-program dependencies, scaled release planning, empirical data for decision models, and ultimate delivery of work efforts.
- Objectively informs/assists leaders in a non-biased manner to consider highly complex and long-term implications of transformation to self-governing teams; uses a systems view in facilitating impediment removal at the team/program/value stream level.
- Provides strategic thought leadership during engagements on approaches to overcome impediments to accelerated delivery; skillfully facilitates conflict resolution with and between teams.
- Fosters strong spirit of communication and collaboration between teams to align program goals, deliver final products, and ensure leadership transparency to impediments and progress.
- 8+ years of experience on an Agile team (i.e. Product Owner, Scrum Master)
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years as an active Agile Coach
- 3+ years of experience implementing scaled Agile transformation in a complex, silo-driven environment
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, SDLC, Agile Development, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.