Do you want to elevate your career in the project management field and love working with clients? Make your contributions count and join a growing team in Tampa!
If you are looking for a chance to work hard, have fun, and make a significant contribution to a dynamic company where your work matters this is your chance!
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Plans and coordinates activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for the successful implementation and delivery of projects.
- Reviews project scope to architect project plan, level of effort estimates, scheduling, funding limitations, work flow procedures for accomplishing project, monitoring and progress tracking of project, and allotment of available resources.
- Collaborates with maintenance execution staff and managers to outline work flow and to assign duties and responsibilities.
- Manages an assigned book of business and builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients.
- Leads appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs.
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverage levels.
- Cultivates relationships within the client organization, as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews field service reports prepared by field service providers and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares reports for management, client, or others.
- Coordinates project activities with those of government regulatory or other governmental agencies
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- At least 4 years of experience in project management support related to:
- Development of large scale projects NOT in Information Technology
- Working with customers / clients on a daily basis
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking and good judgment to quickly determine and prioritize key issues
- Willingness and eagerness to pick up a phone, call clients, and have engaging conversations
- Prior Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Outlook experiences required
- Ability to handle pressure situations and critically think under stress
- Experience in dealing with high volume
- Strong desire to obtain your PMP or CAPM
- Company pays 100% of health insurance
- Employee can join 401k plan after specified time period
- PTO along with federal holidays
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.