A an exciting Technology/Social Media Company located in Menlo Park, CA is seeking a Communications Designer to join their team immediately!
The Communications Designer will help deliver on the company mission by developing visual identities and brand systems, promotional efforts, as well as experiential design over print, digital, and video surfaces. The ideal candidate has the ability to design in a variety of styles, can articulate design decisions, iterates quickly, and collaborates seamlessly with content and communication leads.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Ideating visual concepts/themes/directions and refining design work based on creative direction.
- Developing a broad range of comminication formats including presentations, presentation templates, infographics, whitepapers, social media imagery and web design.
- Working cross-functionally and collaborating with internal and extermal team members, and executive team.
- Keeping project timelines on track and showing process
- Clearly articulating design decisions to a variety of partners
- 5+ yrs experience with communication or branding design
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other packages. Also, keynote and Google Slides.
- A portfolio with examples in branding, presentation support and communication design
- Demonstrated track record of engaging launched projects
- Demonstrated experience articulating the design trends
- Experience with motion graphics, animation.
- BA degree
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Creative Solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.