Randstad has partnered with one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the Dallas area and we are looking for a strong Staff Accountant to assist the team.
This is a contract position, and only candidates that are available to start immediately will be considered.
This role is in person, no remote option.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- General ledger month-end closing responsibilities including preparing journal entries and heavy reconciliations
- Assist supervisor on billing and collection activities
- Assist Accounts Payable on special projects
- Perform bank and account reconciliations
- Maintain general ledgers and finance documentation on subsidiaries
- Assist in filing monthly sales tax
- Assist CFO on cost accounting activities
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years experience in accounting
- SAP experience a must
- Strong analytical skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.