Are you a highly skilled Recruiting Coordinator with Workday experience? Are you interested in working in a rapidly growing industry for a Fortune 500 R&D Healthcare company? Do you have experience using Workday?
If you said yes to the questions above, this is the role for you. Our client is seeking a Staffing Specialist to help support the talent acquisition team by managing the background check process, new hire paperwork, and manage other HR related data.
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Create and manage new hires in Excel
- Handle a high volume of calls with candidates, hiring managers and recruitment team
- Use problem solving skills to resolve concerns with background check and have the ability to communicate professionally with the external candidate and the hiring manager
- 1+ years working in a talent acquisition environment
- Experience with Workday
- Experience managing background check process for new hires in high volume environment
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.