Audit Asst. Manager
job summary: At Randstad. we support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. Human forward. Randstad has helped service the Las Vegas market for over 20 years!
We are helping an amazing client of ours looking to fill an Audit Asst. Manager position!
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
work hours: 6 to 2
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Specific Job Functions:
- Assist in Managing the daily operations of the department.
- Assist in monthly tax calculations.
- Assist in weekly, monthly and yearly payments for royalties, music license fees, and POS expenses.
- Responsible for management of posting daily Food & Beverage, Hotel and Ticketing revenue journals.
- Monitor quality standards within the department, and delegation of daily work.
- Review department operations and recommends enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for detailed data analysis of system generated information (project oriented).
- Responsible for challenging integrity of audit detail and end product to ensure compliance, accuracy and effectiveness.
- Responsible for month end closing to include posting of month end journals and reconciling balance sheet accounts.
- Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, mutual respect and employee satisfaction.
- Be responsible for hiring and training of Non-Gaming Audit Clerks.
- Direct and provide feedback on job duties of Non-Gaming Audit Clerk.
- Ensure projects meet deadlines, and if problems arise provides timely communication to necessary parties.
- Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.
Please apply and one of our recruiters will evaluate if you have the qualifications required for this amazing opportunity. Your skillset, degree, software, certifications and industry experience will all be considered.
skills: Excel, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.