Our client is looking for a Plant Controller located near Madson WI that will provide financial leadership to this plant location. It is responsible for maintaining a control environment that complies with the Company's internal control policies and procedure. While working with the corporate manufacturing Finance Team, the Plant Controller is also responsible for forecasting, planning, reporting and analyses. In addition, the Plant Controller will be responsible for warehouse operations, plant information, production/inventory/labor optization as well as capital investments.
For immediate consideration please send your resume directly to email@example.com
Some relocation assistance available!!
location: Mc Farland, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Provide analytics and insights regarding Cost of Goods Sold and Manufacturing Operating Expenses to enhance decision-making.
- Develop, implement and track key performance indicators, including the preparation and distribution of a weekly dashboard.
- Work with plant leadership team to develop action plans, monitor progress of these plans and improve the results.
- Lead losses monitoring efforts and reporting, work with plant leadership to implement improvement plans.
- Monitor and evaluate operations performance, including preparation of monthly operations results; variance analysis to budget, prior year and forecast; proving insightful summary of findings.
- Provide accurate and transparent budgets and forecasts on future operating performance
- Financially evaluate productivity programs and savings projects
- Support costing on new commercialization costing requests
- Prepares ad-hoc analyses and special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- BA/BS in Business or Analytical Degree from an accredited institution.
- Willingness to work both in the office as well as the manufacturing floor, partnering cross-functionally to improve processes and results.
- Minimum two years of professional experience in the areas of controlling, accounting, budgeting, performance management, and financial analysis is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills, with an attention to detail
For immediate consideration please send me your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.