Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps thousands of professionals start and grow their career each year.
Excellent opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join an Accounting Team with an established and growing company in Baltimore. Staff Accountant completes monthly general ledger journal entries and reconciliations. Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Prepare journal entries and prepare monthly GL account reconciliations
- Maintain records of all financial documents with appropriate supporting materials
- Coordinate daily cash balances and transactions
- Reconcile daily cash transactions
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 of general accounting experience
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, v-look ups)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Highly motivated, quick learner
- Completes work in accordance with financial controls, firm policies, and regulations and demonstrates accountability for work completed
- Demonstrates consistent ability to meet strict corporate deadlines
- Proven ability to analyze large quantities of data
- Demonstrates successful inter-departmental interaction
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently when necessary
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play
and the App Store
skills: General Ledger, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.