Randstad Professionals is seeking a Staff Accountant to join one of our top clients Accounting team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing various account analyses and reconciliations, assisting in the preparation of reports used in preparing the monthly consolidated financial statements, researching and responding to requests for financial information and performing ad- hoc requests and special projects as assigned. This is a full-time, contract to hire position in the Baltimore area.
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps thousands of professionals start and grow their career each year.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Preparation of monthly G/L account analysis and reconciliations
- Analyze and reconcile intercompany accounts
- Assist with day to day accounting and monthly close process
- Preparation of intercompany receivable/payable account entries
- Preparation of bank account reconciliations
- Provide support researching and resolving account variances
- Perform ad hoc requests and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 2-3 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Oracle, SAP or Peoplesoft software experience preferred
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to work through problems, and solve, with minimal information.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned duties.
- Individual should have strong analytical skills and be able to get to the root cause of issues with moderate guidance.
- Individual should also be extremely detailed oriented and organized.
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play
and the App Store
skills: Excel, Foreign Currency
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.