Payroll Clerk needed for growing company located in Boca Raton. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks and processing the payroll through a PEO on a biweekly basis for approximately 200 employees. This company offers amazing benefits and true work life balance!
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
- Process payroll through PEO on a bi-weekly basis.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares payroll reports as needed, including overtime and PTO reports
- Ensures accuracy of new position requests, employee transfers and terminations.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following specific policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform new hire orientation.
- Minimum 4 years experience processing multi-state payroll
- Previous experience working with a PEO highly desirable
- Associates Degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in confidence to: Lisa.Goodman@randstadusa.com
skills: Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.