Are you a financial services professional with brokerage experience? Do you have your Series 7 license? Are you interested in working with a Fortune 25 financial services firm on a long term project?
If you answered yes, this is the role for you!
My client are seeking a candidate with a strong knowledge of compliance and regulations within the brokerage industry. This role will involve electronic communications with clients to resolve any disputes.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Working with existing customers and relationship managers to present product or service information
- Discuss operating problems and identify opportunities to cross-sell other services
- Assessing and analyzing account activity, reports, cash flow projections and financial statements for customers to identify irregularities and determine retention resolution
- Identifying external customer needs and evaluating profitability and risk
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years of client service experience within a brokerage firm
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- FINRA Series 7 license preferred
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this posting.
skills: Series 7
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.