Sr. Pricing Analyst
job summary: Now hiring a full-time Sr. Pricing Analyst needed for our dynamic manufacturing and distribution center in Charlotte, NC or Arcadia, WI. This is a permanent position starting ASAP and is onsite. Must have 5+ years of experience and be able to work independently and work with multiple departments and stakeholders
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The Product Pricing Analyst will perform routine price list maintenance and distribution. This position will work with several departments within the company, including multiple members of Sales and Sales Leadership, Finance, Imports, Design & Development as well as the Pricing Manager. This position will be involved with the pricing of new product development, monitoring of multiple promotions, and various accounts. This position will support the Product Pricing Analytics Manager by preparing comparative data to be used for reporting and/or decision making. Primary Job Functions
- Prepare and distribute recurring liquidation price lists.
- Communicate with various teams on pricing guidelines and support the implementation; participate in analysis of pricing calculations for specific customers.
- Prepare and/or review customer profitability on a regular basis; provide overview to Product Pricing Analyst on customers falling outside of acceptable levels. 4. Review and recommend pricing exceptions as they expire.
- Maintain standard operating procedures and workflow for initial product pricing and pricing changes.
- Fulfill requests for analysis on a variety of pricing subjects, such as bridge pricing, and special pricing exceptions.
- Demonstrate the Company's Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Assist in the inventory management of slow moving, discontinued, and liquidated product with appropriate discounts.
- Maintain reliable attendance
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
- Complete other duties, assignments and special projects as requested.
- Extensive Pivot table experience
- Advanced formula writing
- Beginner level understanding of Macros & VBA (Visual Basic coding)
- Beginner level query writing/data integrations with another data source (i.e. download directly from Access, Azure, AS400 etc. directly into an excel worksheet)
- 4 year degree in Accounting or Finance, plus 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing Pricing Analyst role
- Must be able to work with multiple departments and decision makers
- Be able to analyze data, make recommendations on pricing and work in a fast paced environment
- The ideal candidate will be able to work independently, think outside the box and work with a high sense of urgency.
- Someone with experience in current market pricing, commodity indexes, freight pricing and be able to problem solve.
For immediate consideration please send updated resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.