job summary: Now Hiring: Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Advocate
Are you ready for a life-changing opportunity? Are you ready to learn and work with a Top Fortune 500 company? Then embrace this rewarding opportunity NOW!
Apply today because openings are limited!! Overview
The Payer Advocate role is a Revenue Cycle Management position responsible in managing multi-payer relationships for our client's Infusion and Diplomat Organizations. The Payer Advocate is a strategic leader that will work with the Revenue Cycle Leader in creating value add projects that will improve cash efficiency or strengthen the relationship of Revenue Cycle Organization with payers. A results-oriented leader that can build and cultivate strong relationships with the payers, effectively manage opportunities and meet business objectives that will drive profitability, healthy accounts receivable and reduction of bad debt through prompt claim processing.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 36.67 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: The Payer Advocate's main responsibilities are:
Build and Cultivate a lasting relationship with multi-payer organizations:
- Create and/or expand relationships with key personnel of multiple payer organizations
- Cultivate and maintain deep, broad and trustworthy strategic relationships with payers to achieve mutually beneficial goals and objectives
- Strategize ways on how to improve accounts receivable through available technology, process improvement developed and analytics
- Communicate and resolve cash challenges with key partners at the payer level
- Lead workstreams to solve end to end challenges that is impacting cash flow or resolution of claims.
- Perform business reviews with multiple payers on a regular schedule, may include light to moderate travel depending on business needs.
Ensure healthy accounts receivable for owned payers:
- Report to the head of Revenue Cycle Management and Infusion Executive team overall health of the payers assigned to the Payer Advocate.
- Develop initiatives that will improve the revenue cycle through process improvement, training, quality improvement initiatives or technology utilization.
- Analyze and resolve cash flow challenges with payer contacts and device long term solutions that will ensure timely and efficient claims processing.
- Work closely with reporting team, project management and analytics to identify trends, propose process changes/solutions and generate outcomes
- Lead projects/initiatives that may be designated by the Revenue Cycle Leader
- Bachelors Degree required or 5+ years experience in Revenue Cycle Management
- Prefer 2+ years of healthcare management experience in Home Infusion or Specialty pharmacy
- Strong knowledge of healthcare billing and coding requirements including an understanding of regulatory billing requirements from CMS.gov and private payers
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Location: Eden Prairie, MN If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below.
Amanda Nordmann firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Billing, Medical Billing, Revenue Accounting, Health Information
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.