Lock Desk Associate
Are you looking for a fast paced, challenging position in Glen Allen working as a Lock Desk Associate? One of the oldest and largest Financial Institutions in the United States is hiring a Lock Desk Associate with Mortgage Loan experience to join their team.
As a Lock Desk Associate you will possess a well-rounded understanding of the mortgage business interworking and what drives it. To be considered well-rounded you will know loan origination, loan delivery, capital markets, pipeline management and mortgage pricing.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
As a Lock Desk Associate your Job Duties will include:
-Processes rate locks, extensions and special exception requests in an accurate and timely manner. Ensuring all guidelines and fee structures meet bank, private investor and agency guidelines. (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Federal Home Loan Bank, HUD and private investors)
- Communicates with the Mortgage Loan Originators, processors, underwriters and closers to determine loan and lock status.
- Investigates and takes corrective action on any locks that are not compliant with current Secondary Market and bank guidelines and policies. Escalates any issues to the Lock Desk Coordinator
- Provide product, pricing and pipeline management support to all colleagues with an emphasis on customer service and accuracy.
- Prepare and distribute daily mortgage rate sheets to vendors and internal systems
- Responsible for creating and managing pipeline reports which includes reconciliation as well as research and resolution of any resulting discrepancies.
- Product, pricing and analytics surrounding price competitiveness, and position reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2 + years of mortgage experience, preferably capital markets, secondary marketing or loan origination
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
If you have 2 or more years of recent experience working as a Lock Desk Associate then apply for this position today!
skills: Loan Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.