Due to growth, our client is seeking a professional Staff Accountant to join their team. This position is an integral part of the daily operations. If you're looking to work with an established team and grow your career, this is definitely worth consideration!
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Month-end, quarter-end, or year-end financial close process
- Perform daily bank reconciliations and sales / inventory reports
- Maintain various general ledger accounts including necessary reconciliations and analyses of balance sheet
- Research transaction details in the general ledger to solve improper accounting treatment
- Examine financial records to verify details of recorded transactions
- Prepare and review reports from the general ledgers system
- Other tasks as assignment by the Accounting Manager / Controller
- 3+ year accounting experience
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
Please click to apply and send resumes to email@example.com.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Journal Entries, Inventory, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.