Are you a talented Executive Assistant looking for your next opportunity? If so, this may be the right position for you!
An exciting multinational technology/social media company is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team in Austin, TX. The chosen candidate will focus on remotely supporting leaders across North America with calendar management, expense reporting, & travel - at ratios of up to 7:1.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Provide remote high-volume complete calendaring, travel, and expense support for multiple leaders
- Learn and utilize internal and external tools to provide calendar support
- Effectively communicate with leaders to learn business priorities and apply to support
- Partner with leaders and other Administrative Assistants for meeting coordination
- Provide proactive time management recommendations to leaders
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support to 2 or more executives
- 2+ years of experience managing calendars, travel,and expenses for 2 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple tasks and activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience exercising judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.