Are you looking for a fast paced, challenging position that can sit remote in either the Eastern or Central Time zones? One of the oldest and largest Financial Institutions in the United States is hiring a Mortgage Underwriter to join their team.
As a Mortgage Underwriter, you will be responsible for underwriting automated and manual underwriting of mortgage loans.
location: Camillus, New York
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 4 Years
- Ensure material information captured in the automated underwriting system is accurate at time of review.
- Proactively suggest program alternatives for customers who do not qualify for terms initially submitted.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in the analysis of required documentation while mitigating organization risk through appropriate decision making.
- Meet or exceed productivity levels established by Management and credit quality standards set forth, while responding timely to quality control and audit reviews when requested.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of recent mortgage loan underwriting experience
- 5+ years of experience working with Fannie Mae, VA , FHA loans
- Extensive knowledge of underwriting guidelines
- High School or Equivalent (GED) required, Certification, Licensure or other education training preferred
Apply for this Remote Mortgage Underwriter position today!
skills: Mortgage Underwriting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.