Major studio in Hollywood is seeking a Client Asset Coordinator for a long term contract position to start immediately.
Client Asset Coordinator will be responsible for managing client orders for processing as well as communicating issues as well as resolution to clients by maintaining the highest quality standards and performing various video and audio compressions as well as asset analysis.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
Client Asset Coordinator will be responsible will include but not limited to:
- Processing of day to day job que and client order management.
- Transcode from source assets for distribution purposes using Rhozet/Elemental/Digital Rapids utilizing MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WM9, QuickTime, VC-1, H.264, and ProRes
- Visual verification of transcoded assets (A/V quality)
- Verification of system generated reports
- Audio, subtitle, Closed Caption technical verification
- Order creation/management within Xytech Media Pulse
- Work closely with Client Service and Distribution staffs to ensure client's needs are meet
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital content supply chain
- Familiarity with the following video codecs: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WM9, QuickTime, ProRes, H.264.
- Familiarity with the following audio codecs: WMA, AAC, MP3, MPEG, AC-3
- Familiarity with the following uncompressed digital formats: AVI, YUV, TARGA, TIFF, BMP, WAV, AIF
- Familiarity with Xytech Media Pulse
- Knowledge of digital content creation workflows, processes, techniques, and distribution processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required to effectively communicate with Company personnel and outside parties
- Detail and Process oriented
- General understanding of Digital Workflows and related Media Management
- 3:2 processing
- Transcode profile setup/creation
- MAC & PC Operating Systems, MS Office program
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.