Are you a certified CPA with a strong background in Manufacturing?
Do you have a mix of experience in public and private accounting?
Desire to lead the Accounting & Finance functions and influence business decisions operationally? Lead a $250M private manufacturing company with an accounting and finance team of 10+.
- Be the driving force of Accounting and Finance executive leadership, change management, process improvement ERP system, and refining complex inventory.
- Manage the day to day accounting and cost accounting functions, with the ability to grow the team of an expanding business, this sits on the operations executive committee.
- Competitive salary from $150-$200k annually , bonus, 401K match and full benefits.
location: Levittown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Leads the organization's financial function and performance through planning, development, and organizations targets for and supervises all accounting and finance personnel
- Oversees all audits and internal control operations
- Participate in the development of the corporation's financial and strategic plans and programs
- Performs the month-end accounting closing process and prepares monthly financial reports
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting (plus annual audits)
- Drive management reporting and insights to key business partners on financial performance
- Build thoughtful, detailed annual operating plans (budgets) congruent with longer-term planning (3-year scenarios), and maintain rolling "six quarters forward" forecasts
- Develop and implement effective strategies (revenue optimization or cost containment) to improve financial performance across all facets of the business
- Manage treasury liquidity, mitigate foreign exchange risks, and maximize yield on cash
- Optimize global tax structure and ensure compliance for all accounting / tax / regulatory
- Thought partner to cross-functional constituents on risk/reward of investments and initiatives.
- Assists in managing relationships with Senior Leadership, investors, bankers, and vendors
- Manage the Company's insurance policies
qualifications: Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, and CPA [ REQUIRED ]
- 10+ years experience, senior leadership role in industrial and or manufacturing operating role
- Experience participating in cross-functional leadership team or operating committee preferred
- Deep understanding of US GAAP, strong quantitative and analytical capabilities, and extensive experience with financial planning, forecasting, budgeting, modeling, and data analysis
- Experience managing 10+, set clear goals and expectations, track progress against established goals, provide feedback and updates, communicate and address issues promptly
- Confident experience presenting to boards, potential investors, lenders, bankers, and partners
- Ability to be hands-on and dig into the numbers to improve processes
skills: Financial Statements, Cost Accounting, Inventory, CPA, $100-250 million, $250-500 million, External Financial Statement Preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.