Do you have current or past experience working in a Big 4 Public Accounting firm?
Are you an IT Auditor with strong SOX experience, and certified CISA, CIA or CPA?
Are you skilled in identifying controls and testing risk assessments for large multinationals ?
- Multi-billion dollar international MNC publicly traded company in software and technology.
- Responsible for evaluating the overall control environment and internal controls over financial reporting.
- Competitive salary from $100K-$125K, 3% 401k match, 10% bonus, paid paternity, adoption assistance and ability currently work remote with minimum to no travel!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Key - identifying and defining controls in a recently formed public Company, developing and performing various audit and control test procedures, and reporting results to Management.
- Execute the SOX program including the performance of walkthroughs, rationalization of controls, and control testing as related to IT general controls
- Identify control gaps, articulating deficiencies in writing, communicating to control owners, and monitoring remediation/retesting
- Partner with business partners to understand a complex IT environment across a variety of systems; facilitate the control and process owner certifications
- Manage internal SOX software requirements
- Contribute to other internal department initiatives, such as training and development, developing and completing operational audits, and other internal reviews, as requested
- Assist in the planning of the annual SOX program and development of the annual test plan
- Perform risk assessments and assist in preparing schedules or reports for executive management
- The Internal Audit Senior will report to the IA Manager within the Internal Audit department
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Information Systems and CISA, CIA and/or CPA preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years within Corporate Internal Audit function or Public Accounting experience.
- Data analytics skills and strong attention to detail. Able to work through an array of information and pinpoint underlying root issues.
- Ability to multitask; work on several projects at the same time; remain flexible against changing priorities and capable of understanding and developing alternative solutions for issues in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage up and manage down for completion of tasks and projects.
- Experience with analytical tools such as ACL and familiarity with NetSuite, Salesforce, AWS, Oracle and Blackline a plus.
- Minimum to no travel required
skills: CPA, Internal Controls, Certified Internal Auditor, Financial Audit, SOX, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Audit - Internal, Audit - External, Risk Audit, $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.